FLOORPLAN & AVAILABLE FURNISHINGS
- 30+ LED (high-CRI) track lights (assortment of small and large sizes, running on 4 separate dimmers)
- Two shades of red/peach ceiling lights that can assist in visually dividing the space, or for changing the lighting during events for various purposes (i.e. a performance).
- One 6 x 6 foot movable wall, on which (non-heavy) work may be mounted, and can be used to divide the space in various ways
- Bar with two sinks, mini-fridge, toaster oven, hotplate
- Movable stage/riser (in 3 pieces, can be used/assembled in multiple variations)
- One 24-inch flat screen TV, with 2 sets of headphones
- 4 white rectangular tables (49 x 29 inches)
- 2 white square tables (30 x 30 inches)
- 2 plinths
- 34 chairs
- A variety of small shelves that can be mounted to walls
- Cinderblocks, wooden hangers, and other installation odds and ends are available for use. The MOEG will endeavor to offer any additional hardware to support the exhibition.
Please note that there is currently no PA system or projector on site. Unless prior arrangements are made with the MOEG, the ARTIST will be responsible for brining in and setting up their own A/V equipment.
The MOEG has basic installation tools available for use (drill, hammers, levels, etc.)
If you have any additional questions about the space, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org